2007-08-09

oh the atrocity: audacity has been eaten(for a lil while)

*i said 36 hrs... i didn't say which 36*

seriously though i have to apologize on my podcasts' initial episode still being late. i'm running on opensuse 10.3 factory. and i can promise that opensuse 10.3 is gonna totally rock. but that said my latest factory update has kinda, well, eaten audacity. i'm working on getting my podcast put together as soon as i can &if i need to i'll try building audacity from source. but with a busy week with my doctor's appointment and other things, namely the flu, which i'm still trying to get over. but as soon as i feel well enough to focus on my screen &just focus in general, i'll have my podcast's subscription posted here.

help test firefox3 while you rediscover the web!

No comments: